- August 30, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: DII Consulting Tech Articles, Search Engine Optimization / Marketing, Web Design
It’s madness out there….. Sales Funnels, Ad-rolls, Pixels, PPC, Voice, Social Media and so much more. Online or Digital marketing has become crazy (and expensive) and yet no one has the answers as to what really actually works, why is that? Because at many levels each company has unique needs. That said we at DII Consulting Inc. have found and recommend three principals that if followed can truly establish, promote and scale your online marketing efforts with adjustments for change on market conditions and company focus. These are not quick black hat “get on the first page of google” gimmicks, they are serious effort filled business practices that when implemented to your companies requirements will produce results.
Below is the second principle and its categories bullet pointed for quick review.
Marketing – There will be no forward progress without effort and in this case the effort is both personal and financial. This area can get complicated however it is crucial to engage in almost every aspect of the marketing world
- Directory listings
- This is a very important factor in getting found on the web. there are several hundred listing directories that need to carry the proper information about your company. While it could be considered foundational it most certainly takes effort. Watch this video (click here) to learn more.
- Social Sites
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Not sure what re-targeting is? also known as re-marketing, is a form of online advertising. that can help you keep your brand in front of bounced traffic after they. leave your website. For most websites, only 2% of web traffic converts. on the first visit.
- Blogs & Vlogs
- Landing Pages
- Marketing campaigns with individualized landing pages and CTA’s can be very powerful when done correctly.
- Calls to Action
- What you do with customer information is important. Meta data is like gold when it comes to future marketing efforts and a good CRM is able to provide data history on customers behavior , contact and buying process which can help drive sales.
- Anything Google – Adwords, MyBiz, Maps, etc…
There is a world of information on how to create a solid online marketing campaign with these attributes and it is amazing to us how many do not follow these best practices. Need help getting started? give us a call we are focused on helping people succeed: 949.285.1908. We also offer a FREE website analysis that you order by simply calling us or filling out our online form found here: Search Engine Optimization Report
Next it’s part three – Online Marketing: 3 principles